Fundraising Support Volunteer
What do Fundraising Support Volunteers do?
Assist with the running of Open Road Head Office (in Colchester, Essex) as follows:
- Researching funding opportunities, using the internet, local press and events
- Completing Funding applications using prepared statements
- Assisting with quarterly mailshots
- Telephone fundraising from a prepared script
- Photocopying and document management
- Assisting with fundraising events
- Attending volunteer meetings and training where appropriate
What skills are we looking for in a volunteer?
- Relate to the issues and challenges faced by service users
- Respect and understand the need for confidentiality
- Be an effective communicator & demonstrate good interpersonal and listening skills
- Be willing to undertake training and continuing development
- Agree to the hours allocated for the volunteer role
Where can I be a Fundraising Support Volunteer?
Open Road Head Office in Colchester, Essex
How much time do Fundraising Support Volunteers need to give?
A minimum of ½ day; up to a maximum of 3 days per week.
How do I contact the Open Road Volunteer Team?