Meet and Greet Volunteers
Open Road’s Head Office - Colchester, Essex
What do Head Office ‘Meet and Greet’ Volunteers do?
Support the running of Open Road’s Head Office (located in Colchester, Essex) as follows:
- Being an important part of the Open Road team
- Be based in the reception area to meet and greet visiting staff and external visitors
- Ensure visitors are directed to their appointments
- Make refreshments for visitors where required
- Answer telephone enquiries
- Receive and sign for packages
- Admin support as required
- Attending volunteer meetings and training
What skills are we looking for in a volunteer?
- Relate to the issues and challenges faced by service users
- Respect and understand the need for confidentiality
- Be an effective communicator & demonstrate good interpersonal and listening skills
- Identify and understand risk situations
- Be willing to undertake training and continuing development
- Be committed to the agreed hours allocated for the volunteer role
Where can I be a ‘Meet and Greet’ Volunteer?
Open Road Head Office in Colchester, Essex
How much time do ‘Meet and Greet’ Volunteers need to give?
A minimum of ½ day (or evening); up to a maximum of 3 days per week.
How do I contact the Open Road Volunteer Team?