Data Input Volunteer
About the Role
The role of the Data Input Volunteer is to input client information onto our database.
Clacton, Colchester, Harlow, Chelmsford and Vange (and other outreach locations across Essex)
- To provide a range of administrative duties including photocopying, filing and message taking
- To maintain manual and computerised systems including data inputting, record keeping, confidential and general filing systems as directed
- To input and update client databases – including client records, assessments, outcome forms and closures in accordance with Open Road and National Drug Treatment Monitoring System (NDTMS) requirements
- To assist the Data Administrator with NDTMS data uploads
- To be aware of the confidential nature of the work
- To deal with all customer contact effectively and courteously and support the promotion of positive relationships with all stakeholders
- To adhere to all guidelines, policies and procedures in place at Open Road
- To promote the equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities of all individuals.
- All Open Road Volunteers are asked to complete the following training: Induction
- Health and Safety Essentials
- Equality and Diversity
- Information Governance Safeguarding Adults Safeguarding Children Dual Diagnosis
- Effect of Drugs and Alcohol Referral Routes – Basic Understanding
- SMMGP (Substance Misuse Management in General Practice)
- Customer Service
Volunteering for the Data Input team also gives you the opportunity to complete the following training:
- Theseus training NDTMS
- Excel Report Writing
Volunteering for the Data Input team will also give you access to many other training programmes specific to other Open Road projects.
Duration and availability
We need you to be honest and tell us how much time you can commit to Open Road. For this role we ask that you commit to a minimum of 1⁄2 day a week.
How do I contact the Open Road Volunteer Team?