Admin Support Volunteer
What do Admin Support Volunteers do?
Assist with the running of your local Open Road centre or Head Office (in Colchester, Essex) as follows:
- Answering telephone enquiries & making appointments
- Administration as required by the centre/Head Office
- Basic data inputting
- Making up client files
- Attending volunteer meetings and training
What skills are we looking for in a volunteer?
- Relate to the issues and challenges faced by service users
- Respect and understand the need for confidentiality
- Be an effective communicator & demonstrate good interpersonal and listening skills
- Identify and understand risk situations
- Be willing to undertake training and continuing development
- Agree to the hours allocated for the volunteer role
Where can I be an Admin Support Volunteer?
Open Road Head Office in Colchester, Essex
Essex: Chelmsford, Clacton, Colchester, Harlow, Vange.
Plus outreach locations across Essex.
How much time do Admin Support Volunteers need to give?
A minimum of ½ day (or evening); up to a maximum of 3 days per week.
How do I contact the Open Road Volunteer Team?