NSCRC Group Facilitator
About the role
To provide one-to-one support to offenders from a range of backgrounds and circumstances.
Locations across Suffolk and Norfolk
Co-facilitate groups run by the Probation Service including:
- Women specific groups
- Social skills
- Victim Empathy
- All Open Road Volunteers are asked to complete the following training: Induction
- Health and Safety Essentials
- Equality and Diversity
- Information Governance Safeguarding Adults Safeguarding Children Dual Diagnosis
- Effect of Drugs and Alcohol Referral Routes – Basic Understanding SMMGP (Substance Misuse Management in General Practice) Customer Service
Volunteering for the NSCRC Volunteer Mentor Service also gives you the opportunity to complete the following training:
- Peer Mentor Training
- How to engage effectively with Sex Offenders
- How to engage effectively with Older Offenders
Volunteering for the NSCRC Volunteer Mentor Service will also give you access to many other training programmes specific to other Open Road projects.
Duration and Availability
We need you to be honest and tell us how much time you can commit to Open Road. For this role we ask that you commit to a minimum of 1⁄2 day a week.
How do I contact the Open Road Volunteer Team?